In 2018, the US Department of Justice (DOJ) issued many important policy updates and rollouts that will have far-reaching impact. Our firm’s Alert provides an easily navigated yet detailed summary of developments. Policy Shifts at the Department of Justice – 2018 in Review focuses on government investigations and white collar prosecutions.
The Alert covers:
- Debut of Justice Manual
- False Claims Act Developments
- FCPA Policy on M&A & Successor Liability
- Extraterritorial Limits of the FCPA
- Emphasis on International Cooperation
- Relaxing All or Nothing Yates Memo
- Reducing Duplicative Penalties
- Considerations for Corporate Monitorships
- China Initiative: How Recent Fallouts Will Affect Business
Click here to download the full Alert.